Scratch Card Terms & Conditions
Surrender the scratch card to a member of our studio team at this event to redeem your prize or place it in the ballot box.
The scratch card must be fully completed to redeem.
Failure to do so will invalidate this scratch card and prize awarded. Only one scratch card to be redeemed per family.
The scratch card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, scratch card or voucher and has no monetary value.
No other prize or cash alternative will be offered in lieu of this promotion.
The scratch card is only valid at the event received and must be used on the date of the event.
By filling in your contact information you give us permission to contact and add you to our email newsletter list.
We will contact you within 14 days to discuss your prize and to book in your Portrait Experience with us.
Sales Voucher Terms and Conditions
Surrender the Sales Voucher contact section to a member of our studio team at this event or place in the ballot box.
The Sales Voucher contact section must be fully completed to redeem. Failure to do so will invalidate this Sales Voucher.
The Sales Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, scratch card or voucher and has no monetary value. No other prize or cash alternative will be offered in lieu of this Sales Voucher.
The Sales Voucher is valid for 90 days after purchasing.
By filling in your contact information you give us permission to contact and add you to our email newsletter list. We will contact you within 14 days to discuss and book your Portrait Experience with us.
Terms and Conditions
1. Top Dog Photography, is part of Lloyd Siddall Photography, for the purpose of these terms will hereinafter be referred to as “The Photographer.”
2. These terms & conditions shall apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any terms and conditions put forward by the Client or Agency.
3. Any queries relating to the pictures or the invoice must be raised within 7 days of receipt. Pictures cannot be rejected for reasons of style or composition. Final colour balancing is at the discretion of the Photographer and skin tones will be deemed to take precedent over fabric colours. Only basic retouching is allowed for in all orders.
4. Full payment is required before orders are processed and all decision makers are required to attend the viewing in order to benefit from the first appointment price. Any goods not paid for remain the property of the Photographer until paid for in full. Payment can be made via BACS transfer, cash, debit or cheque.
5. In the event of a Client not purchasing images at the first viewing appointment, regardless of whether or not a session fee was paid, such images will only be retained by the Photographer for a period of up to 7 days thereafter. Second appointment viewings are subject to a non refundable fee of £50 to cover costs. The Photographer accepts no responsibility or recourse from a Client for non-retention of Client files under any circumstances.
6. All items supplied by the Photographer are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of acceptance by the Client, and all sales are covered by the Consumer Rights Act. All defects must be notified in writing within 3 days of receipt and both the Photographer and the Client or Agency agrees to seek an amicable resolution at the earliest opportunity.
7. Portrait sessions are only secured when a non-refundable booking fee is paid in full at the time of booking, and any cancellations, including viewings, require 72 hours notice. Where the session has been won as a prize or as part of a promotion, the session must take place before the expiry date, and the viewing must take place not more than 14 calendar days following the session.
8. Clients are asked not to take their own images during their session. Images captured by the client during the session and using items such as camera phones or any other methods of image capture that competes, or could potentially compete with the Photographer's work will result in an immediate end to the client session at the Photographer’s absolute discretion and forfeiture of the full session fee. If not already paid in advance, the session fee of £100 will become payable to the Photographer in full within 7 days.
9. Any postponed viewings, for whatever reason, are subject to a minimum discretionary £25 cancellation fee refundable against any purchases made. Subsequent viewings will only proceed on the payment of the cancellation fee.
10. In the event of an unresolved complaint the Photographer and/or Client or Agency may refer the complaint to mediation: mediation is final but not binding and the Client or Agency retains the right to pursue a claim through the Courts of England and Wales at their discretion.
11. All items supplied by the Photographer will be of merchantable quality, fit for purpose and as described. Whilst the Photographer cannot be held responsible for errors in printing and or delivery of products by third parties, should errors occur, all parties shall act in good faith and all efforts to resolve any issues shall be made.
12. The Photographer retains full Copyright of all images, at all times throughout the world in perpetuity.
13. The Client or Agency may not sell, or distribute or otherwise syndicate any images without written permission from the Photographer.
14. Please note that we do not upload online galleries for client viewings.
15. In the event of a Client delaying viewings, regardless of whether or not a session fee was paid, such images will only be retained by the Photographer for a period of up to one month from the session date. The Photographer accepts no responsibility or recourse from a Client for non-retention of Client files under any circumstances. Please note that all portrait viewings are conducted in person and we do not provide online galleries of images without a prior in-person viewing.
16. The right of Lloyd Siddall to be identified as the author of all images produced by Lloyd Siddall Photography is hereby asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
17. The Photographer is to be credited as the Author of the images. The right to a credit is asserted in accordance with sections 77 and 78 Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Failure to do so may result in an additional 50% of the original fee to be paid.
18. All digital files and transparencies remain the property of the Photographer. The possession of any negative, digital file, tape, transparency or print, CD ROM or digital file or any other media does not infer any agreement for use, renaming or any manipulation by the Client or Agency or any third party.
19. All rights are reserved. Save for the purpose of production for the licensed use(s) where applicable, no images or part of images produced by Lloyd Siddall Photography may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, copied, shared, distributed or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the copyright owner.
20. Please note that we do not supply loose prints or digital files for portrait or wedding clients.
21. The failure to exercise or enforce any of these rights will not be deemed to be a waiver of such rights nor bar their exercise or enforcement in future.
22. While the Photographer take all reasonable care in the performance of this Agreement generally, they shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client or Agency or by any third party arising from use or reproduction of any photograph.
23. It is the Client or Agency who must satisfy himself / her self that all necessary rights, model releases or consents which may be required for reproduction of people, places or items depicted within any picture are obtained. It is acknowledged the Photographer gives no warranty or undertaking that any such rights, releases or consents are or will be obtained in relation to the use of names, people, trade marks, registered or copyright designs or works of art depicted in any picture. In the event that the photographs are used or reproduced by or with the authority of the Photographer then the Client or Agency shall indemnify the Photographer against any loss, damage, proceedings or costs where such rights, releases or consents have not been obtained.
24. The Photographer may require images for Public Relations and Advertising purposes and the Photographer may use images owned by the Photographer without payment to the Client or Agency either now or in the future.
25. No cash alternative is available for sessions undertaken as a result of promotions or competitions and promotion items are non-transferable for any other purpose other than the intended promotion. To benefit from promotional prices, or offers, clients must attend viewings to choose pictures and promotional items are only available at the first viewing appointment. Hand-made items are only available when a client who has taken part in a promotion or competition upgrades to a purchase.
26. Portrait sessions undertaken as a result of a prize being won must take place within the expiry date noted on the prize notification. Sessions may not, at the Photographer’s absolute discretion be carried out after the expiry date. The value of such prize cannot be redeemed against any other product or service from the Photographer.
27. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit the jurisdiction of the English courts, such jurisdiction to be exclusive, save for infringement of copyright.
28. These terms and conditions are available from the Photographer web site and are therefore deemed to be notified and readily accessible to Client or Agencies and to potential Client and Agencies.
29. The Photographer is not liable for tolerances in the manufacturing process of albums, framed portraits, canvasses or any other product supplied by the Photographer.
30. All album orders include design fees and one (1) hour of agreed design changes. Any subsequent changes are, at the discretion of the Photographer, chargeable at the rate of £50 per hour with a minimum £50 charge. Written confirmation of album design and proof acceptance is required before albums go to press.
31. All published prices exclude carriage, mileage, delivery, postage and packing charges. The Photographer, in their absolute discretion reserves the right to apply such charges as may reasonably apply to a client order.
32. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time without prior notice and updated terms will supersede previously published terms.
What we need
This website will be what is known as the "Controller" of the personal data you provide to us, which may include name, address, email and so on.
Why we need it
Your data is collected primarily for fulfilment of your orders and relaying of messages you send through this website.
What we do with it
Your data provided to this website is relayed to the website owner, and is archived by the website service provider SmugMug. The service provider data archive exists primarily in the United States.
How long we keep it
Your online order data is stored for a number of years as required by tax law. Some aspects of your online order data can be anonymised at your request and to the extent allowable by law. Your other non-order data (i.e. marketing or messaging data) can be deleted or anonymised at your request, as per requirements of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You may also unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time.
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect, you may request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. Unless otherwise stated in this document, the managing director of this website acts as the EU Data Protection Officer (DPO) and can be reached from the contact page of this website. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a "session cookie") or for multiple repeat visits (using a "persistent cookie"). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as "first party cookies"), or by other websites who serve up content on that site ("third party cookies").
Cookies on this website
These are the cookies that are essential for websites to perform their basic functions. These include those required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions, as well as to save the contents of virtual "carts" on sites that have an e-commerce functionality:
sid - temporary session cookie identifier, used for login sessions and shopping cart
tif_cem - temporary session cookie for current email, used for secure albums requiring email login
tx1_EGS - temporary session cookie storing search term for album searches
tx1_fmm - temporary session cookie allowing viewing desktop site from mobile & vice versa Unless otherwise noted below, we do not use persistent cookies, nor cookies for optional functionality, AB testing, performance, advertising and so on.
Third Party/Embedded Content
This website may make use of different third party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content from YouTube and Vimeo, or tracking services such as Google Analytics. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
Web beacons and other tracking technologies
Both websites and HTML e-mails may also contain other tracking technologies such as "web beacons". These are typically small transparent images that provide us with statistics, for similar purposes as cookies. They are often used in conjunction with cookies, though they are not stored on your computer in the same way. As a result, if you disable cookies, the web beacons may still load, but their functionality will be restricted.